Terms & Conditions
Initial Consultation / Treatment
- £160 consultation fee is payable upon booking and is redeemable against any treatment received within 3 months from the date of your consultation
- £100 deposit is payable upon booking your initial treatment in order to confirm your appointment
- We request that a minimum of 48 hours’ notice is given to reschedule your consultation/treatment, otherwise this will result in the loss of your payment
- Review appointments hold a £75 fee, which is redeemable against treatments (not products) performed on the day. This fee is not applicable to review appointments that are scheduled by the doctor.
- When booking a course of treatments, a minimum payment of 50% of the course total is required with the remaining balance due on booking your second appointment
- Treatments booked as part of a course need to be redeemed within 12 months from the date of purchase
- Should you wish to upgrade to the course following a single treatment, you may do so when booking the second treatment where the full balance is required
- Treatments are non-transferrable
- In the event of needing to break or cancel a course of treatments then the course discount will no longer apply and the full single price will be charged for any treatments received
- Please contact us within 24 hours if you feel your skin is sensitive/irritated and not suitable for treatment. If you arrive at the clinic and we can treat part of the area, we will proceed with treatment
- Should you not meet the cancellation policy requirements, you will forfeit a single treatment from your course of treatments.
In the case of providing less than 48 hours’ notice for rescheduling your appointment, there is a £100 late cancellation fee.
As much as we will always try to accommodate you, we would appreciate that you arrive in a timely fashion, to make sure you receive your full treatment and to ensure the smooth running of the clinic.
WY Referral Scheme
When a patient refers someone new to us, both patients are eligible for our referral scheme:
- As a thank you, the existing patient receives £100 credit towards any treatment
- And the new patient receives £100 credit towards any treatment
- For both people to qualify, the new patient’s treatment spend must be over £200
- Both treatments to be taken within 3 months from the date of the referral
Simply ask your referral to mention you at their initial consultation and your account will be credited with £100 following their first qualifying treatment. Alternatively, you can leave details in the form below and we will contact them directly.
black friday event 2023
Black Friday event applies to the following:
- Gift cards purchased during 20 to 27 November 2023
- Minimum spend £100, no maximum value
- Gift card amount will be discounted by 20%
- Redeemable against treatments (excluding injectables)
- Treatments to be taken by 30 November 2024
- Excludes skincare products
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers
- Standard terms & conditions above apply too
CHILDREN IN CLINIC
- PLEASE NOTE: Children must be supervised by an accompanying adult.